Hi guys! I know this is a Perfect Tortilla recipe blog, but who doesn’t like to win free stuff? My friend is having a giveaway once her page reaches 5,000 likes, and you could win! All you have to do is like the page and submit your name and email address, incase you are selected as the winner. Hopefully, one of you guys wins! Good luck!
BeActive is the newest and greatest product for pain relief. I was skeptical when I first heard about a brace that would help cure back pain. However, I was immediately proven wrong. I tried the brace today, as soon as I received it, and the results were almost instant.
I have had chronic back pain for years, and I have tried almost every product out there. So, I was definitely willing to take a chance on this one, and I am so glad that I did.
Your pain will disappear rapidly and you will feel instant relief. I can’t imagine a reason not to give this product a chance. You would really be doing your body a favor.
The best part is that I don’t have to worry about it showing. Under my clothes, it is almost completely invisible. No one will even know you’re wearing it! It’s also very comfortable. I am so glad that I have found this product and I will certainly be sharing all this info with my family and friends as well.
Hides comfortably under your clothes.
Stays in place until you remove it.
Can be worn to bed with no difficulty.
Helps you live pain free and active again.
Some people have a hard time getting used to a brace.
Have to pay extra for the upgrade.
Only sold in sets.
I have read many reviews for the Swirlio Dessert Maker lately, and I must say that they are on totally opposite ends of the spectrum. I love ice cream and I love to make desserts, so I was excited to purchase this machine. I haven’t stopped making frozen treats since I got it. I’m also not someone who buys things, uses them once, and never even looks at them again.
From what I have read, the complaints aren’t about the product itself, but about customer service and additional products. Well, I’d like to tell those complainers that I had a great experience. When they asked if I wanted anything else added to my order, I simply said no and was not charged for anything additional.
I want to say that I have also been on both ends of customer service calls (from previous jobs). If you are friendly to them, they will be friendly to you! There is no reason to call up and yell at them because you won’t get anywhere. These people make minimum wage, just like many of us, and don’t want to be yelled at for other peoples mistakes. So, just be pleasant. It will definitely get you further and accelerate the process of you getting the issue taken care of.
I think that it’s a great product and I don’t want those negative comments to discourage people from buying. I think it works great and it is super easy to clean. My only complaint would be that there is some fruit left in the top that gets wasted, but that’s something I can get over for delicious and healthy ice cream.
I don’t know about you, but I will definitely be sending my kids back to school with Mr. Lid! This product has really gone above and beyond to impress. I have no trouble organizing now, and I am never searching for lids because they’re connected.
Honestly, I wish someone would have thought of this sooner. The price is extremely fair and I can’t think of a better way to keep your food fresh without any of the hassles that are involved with other tupperware containers.
My sister NEVER has any plastic ware with matching lids, so she is always using tin foil, and it makes the fridge look much messier. Plus, no one ever puts tinfoil back on the bowl correctly either. So, I decided that she needed this as much as I did, and it has definitely changed both our lives. Her fridge looks so much cleaner, and I don’t have to deal with my kids spilling open containers, or eating bad foods anymore.
It really is better for everyone. If you can think of a reason that you don’t need this product than please let me know. If you are a parent, you know that you need to find little things to make life easier. Well, this is one of those things!
It also comes in all the sizes that you can think of, or possibly need. What could make it better? How about the fact that it is microwave and dishwasher safe! You don’t just have to use it in the kitchen either, you can keep crayons in there, tools, or any other loose items around the house. This is an all around great product for anyone!
- Running bacon under water before cooking will reduce shrinking by up to 50%
- Bacon cooked in the oven tastes the best. If you haven’t done this, then you have been missing out your whole life. Cook it for 10 minutes on 365 degrees F. You won’t regret it!
- Turkey bacon tastes just like the real thing, and it’s actually better for you. Do yourself a favor and eat more turkey bacon!
- Bacon is super messy to cook sometimes because it splatters and can burn you. Simply sprinkle some flour on bacon before cooking to prevent hot spatters and bacon shrinkage.
- Cutting bacon can be a real pain. However, if you put it in the freezer for a few minutes, the meat will firm and it will be much easier to cut.
- If you don’t like greasy bacon, definitely cook it in the oven. You won’t have to worry about grease, and you will have perfectly crispy bacon.You can also use the Bacon Wave cooker.
- If you made bacon on the stove and it is cooked in some places but not others, you can stick it in the oven to evenly finish cooking it. Needless to say, stop cooking bacon on the stove and put it in the oven!
- You can cook bacon in the Bacon Wave and then save it for meals later in the week. Simply put the bacon in the freezer for an hour and then take it back out and put it in a plastic baggie. You will have perfectly cooked bacon for meals all week.
- If you really have no time at all, bacon can be put in the microwave. If you microwave it on high you will have delicious crispy bacon the quickest way possible.
- DO NOT confuse imitation bacon bits for the real thing. Imitation its are actually flavored veggie protein. Gross!
I have been using Mr. Lid Containers for quite a few months now, so I figured I would share my experiences. I don’t say this about too many products that I come across, but this one is pretty awesome. I use to lose my plastic containers all the time. However, I still have every single container with every matching lid even after all these months. This is a great product for everyone, especially if you are forgetful and lose things often.
- 4 x Small 4 oz
- 2 x Medium 8 oz
- 2 x Large 16 oz
- 2 x Extra Large 32 oz
You will not be disappointed by Mr. Lid containers. They are super durable and perfect for snacks, candies, sandwiches, soups, even pencils and crayons. There is no match for Mr Lid! It is also well worth the money. I was concerned when I made the purchase because I hate spending money on products that I can’t see, but this gamble really payed off in the end. If you still can’t decide, definitely take the chance. You won’t regret it.
- To remove sauce stains, wash the Mr. Lid plastic-ware right away using only COLD water and dish soap. If you wait too long it may be to late.
- You can eliminate many plastic-ware stains by simply adding baking soda to water to create a paste. The paste will wipe the stains right out.
- You are able to avoid these stains altogether if you spray the container with baking spray prior to adding foods such as red sauce.
- When you are storing your Mr. Lid Containers, DO NOT seal it. The air inside will will fluctuate with temperature and cause cracking, or even worse they could mold!
- Mold in plastic-ware can be dangerous, but not if you get rid of it. You can kill the mold with vinegar. Just seal it in the container for several days and it will be good as new. No more throwing away brand new plastic!
- The simplest trick in the book is to store plasticware upside down. It will prevent water from sitting in them as well as preventing stains.
- Leave the lid connected! Yes, it will take up more room. However, it will save you time + money in the long run.
- Stack them by size in order to remain organized in your cabinets.
- Don’t EVER lend out your favorite plastic bowls. You won’t ever see them again. Use those old take-out bowls that you have collected over the years. You won’t regret it!
- If all else fails for cleaning, use a bit of bleach. It works great on everything else, so how could it not be effective on plasticware? Don’t forget to rinse very thoroughly.
** These are great tips for making your Mr. Lid Containers look brand new!
- Go through your cabinets and make sure that everything has a lid. If it doesn’t have a lid, recycle it and make room for plasticware that does.
* Mr. Lid Containers as seen on TV are perfect for people who usually lose the lids.
- If you can, donate any plastic or acceptable cookware that you don’t want in your cabinets anymore.
- If you avoid using certain containers because they are warped, cracked, or discolored, get rid of them. They are just taking up space.
- Save takeout containers for when you give food to guests or relatives, that way they you won’t mind if they are returned or not.
- Nest your containers if possible, unless you are using Mr. Lid containers. Stack plasticware face down so they don’t collect water or dust. If you do stack them face up, cover with a lid.
- If you are looking to purchase new plastic containers, invest in sets of clear modular ones that stack well and have uniform lids that fit all the containers. I use Mr. Lid because they stack well and I won’t lose the lid.
- Wire CD racks are perfect for holdings lids upright and in place. They take up less space and are easier to keep next to their container this way.
- You can always use plasticware with missing lids somewhere else in the house. Crayon boxes, craft supplies, and beads are perfect matches for old containers with no lids.
- Don’t purchase plasticware at any parties! You know you have enough at home, so don’t do it!
- Make sure that after you spend all that time cleaning out your cabinet that you inform your family of the new order. You don’t want to come back in an hour and find another mess again.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 slices of bacon
- 6 jalapeño peppers
Directions 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F 2. Cut all of the jalapeño peppers in half, lengthwise, and remove seeds 3. Mix the cream cheese and sharp cheddar in a bowl until evenly blended and fill jalapeño peppers with mixture 4. Quickly cook bacon in the Bacon Wave according to directions 5. Wrap bacon around stuffed pepper and secure with a toothpick 6. Arrange peppers on baking sheet and bake until crispy, approx 15 minutes
Did you lose the lid for those leftovers? That one is too big, this one is too small. Introducing Mr. Lid, the one and only container with an attached lid. It’s neat, clean, and totally green. The secret is the patented lid design with the seal safe hinge that isn’t available on any other container anywhere. Air and bacteria spoil food, so with other containers you are wasting money. The durable Mr. Lid seal safe hinge locks in freshness so food lasts longer. Containers are a waste of space, but with Mr. Lid it’s like having an extra cabinet.
Look, this container fell. It’s a disaster. But, drop Mr. Lid and it stays perfectly sealed. It’s microwave safe and it’s great for packing the little ones lunch because the lid never gets lost. Air-tight and rust resistant, it’s perfect for fishing. Oh no! That ice melted, but lunch stays perfectly dry. In the garage, store nuts and bolts, keep Fido’s food fresh, store toys for the boys, or arts and crafts.
These containers with separate lids sell for over $99. Now you can get 3 small, 3 medium, and 3 large Mr. Lids with attached lids all for just $19.95. Call right now and get a second set free, just pay separate processing. You’ll get the Salad Set with snap in cup, a $20 value, yours absolutely free. Mr. Lid comes with a 100% risk free money back guarantee. We’ll even pay return shipping. You get it all! That’s 20 Mr. Lids with attached lids and a money back guarantee. An $80 value all for just $19.95. Also ask about the super size value set. So call now!